Committee: Lucknow Kinettes
Contacts: Joanne McDonagh 519-528-3406
You are invited to put an entry into the Lucknow Fall Fair Parade scheduled for Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
2019 Theme: "Who let the Hogs out"
Entries pertaining to the theme will be given judging preference.
Pre-Registration By Sept 14, 2020 is appreciated.
- Teams of horses must be accompanied by a walker on each side.
- Candy and promotional items must be handed out, not thrown.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Entries are to be at the appropriate starting point by 10:00 a.m. For judging.
Assembly time is 10:00 a.m. at the following places:
• Pipe Band at Bowling Alley corner, Campbell & Havelock
• Children’s entries at corner of Campbell & Havelock, south of the band • Pedestrian entries on Havelock between Campbell and Willoughby
• Dignitaries on Havelock between Campbell and Willoughby
• Floats & Vehicles on Havelock South of Willoughby to Canning Street (Snobelen Elevators)
• Horses—on Willoughby, west of Havelock Street
• Ambassadors and other bands on Willoughby east of Havelock
At 11 am sharp the parade begins at the corner of Campbell & Havelock Streets (United Church corner)
Section: 1 Children (12 and under)
Prize (1-3) $15, 10, 5
1. Decorated Bicycle/Tricycle
2. Costumed Child with wagon or cart
3. Decorated Child's motorized riding toy
Section: 2 Pedestrian
Prize (4-6) $15, 10, 5
4. Best themed costume (12 & under)
5. Best themed costume (13 - 17)
6. Best themed costume (18 & over)
Section: 3 Horse
Prize (7-10) $30, 20, 10
7. Best costumed pony/miniature & rider/walker
8. Best costumed horse & rider
9. Best single horse & decorated cart or buggy
10. Best light team & decorated cart or buggy
Section: 4 Floats
Prize (11-13) $30, 20, 10
11. Club or Organization Float
12. Best Commercial Float
13. Best Family/Clan Float
Section: 5 Vehicle
Prize (14-17) $30, 20, 10
14. Vintage tractor 25 years or older
15. Vintage car or truck 25 years or older
16. Modified or comic car or truck
17. Off Road vehicle decorated in theme (helmet required)